The West African Examination Council, WAEC has released the May/June Exam Results for the academic session of 2019/2020. WAEC for school candidates diet was released today in accordance with the new policy of releasing results within 60 days.
How to Check 2019 WAEC May/June Exam Results 2019/2020 | Online & Offline
- All candidates should visit the WAEC portal at https://www.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
- (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
For those who wish to Check WAEC results through text messages, follow the procedure below.
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30
Have you had any problem checking your result earlier? Send an email to: