FUPRE Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 | Full-Time & Part-Time ProgrammesSeptember 23, 2018
FCE Eha-Amufu, UNN Afflicted Degree Programme Admission Form 2018/2019 is OutSeptember 24, 2018
University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the DISTANCE LEARNING MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) in the following options:
- Banking and Finance
Eligibility & Entry requirements:
In addition to possessing the basic O’level requirements for first degree admission into the discipline of choice, candidates are also expected to posses one of the following requirements:
- Postgraduate Diploma from a recognised University with a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 5-point scale, or 2.5 GPA on a 4-point scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting, Economics or any other business-related course from the University of Nigeria or any other recognised University with a minimum of second class honours lower division
- HND and/or professional qualifications such as ACIB, ACA, ACIS, ACIPM, MNIM, etc plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in other fields plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- Admission may also be offered to long-standing professionals with recognized Professional Qualifications and managerial experience spanning over 10 years in recognized public and private establishments. A PGD waiver may be granted applicants of this status.
Method of Application
Follow the instructions on the link below to apply