Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the JUPEB Programme for 2019/2020 academic session. The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate for direct entry admission into second year degree programmes in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
NB: Submission of online application form will start from 10th of July, 2019 and end on 3rd of September, 2019.
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
NB : Candidates should know that the above subject combinations meets the requirements (as applicable) for admission into degree programmes of University of Nigeria Nsukka and Affliate institutions.
Duration Of UNN JUPEB Programme
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations
|Arts||History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)|
|Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)|
|Social Sciences||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)|
|Government/ Economics /Government (GEG)|
|Literature/Economics /Government (LEG)|
|Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)|
|Management Sciences||Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)|
|Government/Economics /Mathematics (GEM)|
|Sciences||Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)|
|Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)Physics/Geography/Mathematics (PGM)Physics/Economics/Mathematics (PEM)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Arts , Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Sciences courses in all JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria. Nsukka
Method Of Application
Pay the application fee of ₦20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit UNN Portal
- Click on the fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms
- Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
- Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portal available at unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on the Fill JUPEB, Inter University FormsClick on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your passport
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip:
General Information on UNN JUPEB Admission
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers. ’The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 entrance exam shall hold at the University of Nigeria, on 6th September, 2019.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
CLOSING DATE: 3rd September, 2019.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: 6th September, 2019.
LECTURES START on 16th September, 2019.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Phone: 09098127029, 08096854714. E-mail: email@example.com.