Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Owka (UNIZIK) Post UTME and direct entry (DE) admission form for the academic session of 2019/2020 is currently on sale now. Also the University released the screening schedule as shown below;
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2019/2020 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2019 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry as well as all NAU Affiliate Institutions. The dates are outlined below:
- SCREENING EXERCISE DATES:
MON, 5TH – WED, 14TH AUGUST 2019
DAY 1: MONDAY 5TH AUGUST, 2019
b. Pharmaceutical Sciences
DAY 2: TUESDAY 6TH AUGUST, 2019
a. Management Sciences
DAY 3: WEDNESDAY 7TH AUGUST, 2019
c. Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 4: THURSDAY 8TH AUGUST, 2019
DAY 5: FRIDAY 9TH AUGUST, 2019
a. Social Sciences
b. Physical Sciences
DAY 6: SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST, 2019
a Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 7: MONDAY 12TH AUGUST, 2019
b Environmental Sciences
DAY 8: TUESDAY 13TH AUGUST, 2019
S/N All Affiliate Institutions (Utme& DE)
a. Fed College of Edu (Technical) Umunze
b. Enugu State Coll. of Edu Technical
c Auchi Polytechnic
d Pope John Paul Seminary
DAY 9: WEDNESDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2019
S/N DE for all NAU candidates
a. Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
a. Arts – English Language and Literature
b. Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
b. Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
c. Education – Educational Foundations,
Educational Management & Policy
e. Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy), Environmental Health Science
g. Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
h. Medicine – Medicine
i. Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
j. Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
(a) Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop
(b) Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
(c) Education – All programmes except
Edu/English and Edu/Economics
(d) Engineering – Agric & Bioresources
Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
(e) Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
(f) Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Statistics.
Programmes with 160 Cut off
(a) Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management.
(b) Physical Sciences except Computer Science
(c) Technical Education and
(d) All Affiliate Institutions
- REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a. Registration starts on Monday, 15th July and will end on Friday 2nd August, 2019.
b. – Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on ‘ Create Account’
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- Copy the verification code and click on
- On the form, enter your phone number,
password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information
as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE examination.
Please Note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’Level result information for correctness.
- TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 7.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the
time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME/DE evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall.
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Barr. Philomena I. Okoye