The University of Uyo, UNIUYO hereby invite candidates who made the University their First Choice in 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for screening exercise. The screening schedule is as follows :
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Schedule 2019
Method of Application
Eligible candidates should pay a non sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) via the University portal.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit http://Uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (click on e-portal link)
- Select Admission Form link
- Select post UTME as the admission form type
- Enter your phone number and e-mail address
- Click on make payment now button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM/Internet banking or at any branch of all commercial banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on register link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Print out the 2019/2020 screening exercise schedule slip
1. Your UNIUYO 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening form/slip( the one you printed).
2.The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
3. Very correct Bio-data/information. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission. Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
4. Using different passport order than the one on the UNIUYO 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening slip not be acceptable.
5. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
7. The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic O’level qualifications (WAEC, SSCE,NECO, NABTEB etc).
8. (One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout.
9. One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates written on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION:FRIDAY, AUGUST 16, 2019.