The management of University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT has opened portal for the application of Centre for Medical Research and Training (CENMERT) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
STEPS IN APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Pay the sum of #20,000(Twenty thousand naira only) in U&C Microfinance Bank (Account Number 015284480) or VIA Our Online Payment Link (https://paystack.com/pay/cenmert )
- www.cenmertuniport.edu.ng to download the following forms:(COMPRESSED TO ONE DOCUMENT-APPLICATION FORMS)
(a) Application Form
(b) Referee Forms and
(c) Transcript Label Form.
3. Submit completed Forms as in (2) above to CENMERT Office
attaching the following documents:
(a) West African Examination Council Certificate(WAEC) and/or
General Certificate of Education(GCE), O’ Level Certificates.
(b) First Degree Certificate(s)
(c) National Youth Service Corps(NYSC) Discharge Certificate or due Exemption Certificate
(d) Teller for Payment of Application Fee
4. Apply for, follow up and cause Transcript to be sent to CENMERT WITH THE TRANSCRIPT LABEL through the CENMERT Administrator.
5. Await receipt of Offer of Admission , after admission processes which may include interview.
6. If you are admitted, pay Acceptance Fee of #10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) in U& C Microfinance Bank (account number 015284480)
7. Collect Admission Letter from CENMERT Office on Submission of teller for payment of Acceptance Fees.
8. Register and Collect Registration Pack after payment of School fees.
For further enquiries, please call: 08092085222, 09061640503, 08037752394 or email: email@example.com
Dr Oladimeji Akadiri