The management of University of Abuja, UNIABUJA has commenced the online sale of post UTME and direct entry (DE) screening form for the academic session of 2019/2020.
This is to invite all candidates who sat for the 2019/2020 UTME and chose University of Abuja as their first choice for a Post UTME from Wednesday, 18th – 23th September, 2019 at the main Library, University of Abuja, Abuja.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING:
Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2019/2020 UTME;
Must have chosen university of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
PROCEDURE FOR THE 2019/2020 PRE ADMISSIONS SCREENING
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”;
- Click Undergraduate link on the left panel;
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”;
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next;.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2, 000) only for the screening;
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page;
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to Remita payment page;
- Enter credit or debit (ATM) card number and other details as appropriate and submit;
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment;
- After successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration and Surname as password;
- Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration;
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and examination schedule and bring
along to the screening venue.
Note: All candidates are also required to upload their results to JAMB portal.
Mrs Rifkatu Hoshen Swanta