The attention of the Management of National Youth Service Corps has been drawn to a message purpoted to have come from NYSC, advertising good places of primary assignment to Corps members serving in Lagos.
- The Management wishes to make it abundantly clear that NYSC does not advertise places of posting to Corps Members.
- As a matter of fact, the Scheme has a policy that guides its officers across the country in posting Corps Members to places of primary assignment according to their areas of specialization, and the process goes on seamlessly in all Orientation Camps.
- It is therefore evident that such advertisements are the handiwork of mischievous individuals or groups, who want to use the name of NYSC to defraud unsuspecting Corps Members and/or their relations.
- Management wishes to reiterate that all Corps Members duly registered in all Orientation Camps across the 36 States of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory will be appropriately posted to places of primary assignment at the end of the ongoing 2019 Batch ‘B’ (Stream I) Orientation Course, in line with NYSC’s posting policy.
- Once again, Management wishes the Corps Members a hitch-free Orientation Exercise.