The management of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, FPNO has approved and sent names of successful candidates offered provisional admission into the ND Morning programme of the institution to JAMB for the academic session of 2019/2020.
Candidates can now check their admission status online via JAMB CAPS.
How to Check FPNO ND Morning Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Here are some few steps to guide you.
- Logon to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Fill in your correct Jamb profile details (which is your email and password).
- What you will see here is Jamb efacility Homepage, after seeing this click on Check Admission status by d left side bar.
- After clicking that you will see 2 rectangular boxes, one up showing your examination year and the one down showing ur Jamb registration number.
- Below the boxes, you will see Access my Caps, click on it and it will take you to caps homepage.
- Getting to Caps homepage, by the left side you will see about 4 or 5 text you can click, in which My O level result is there (which you can use to check if your O level is has been uploaded Successfully), Admission Status is there also (which you can use to check your admission status.
NOTE that it is preferable to use a computer system for this, However if you are use a mobile phone change the browser settings to Desktop View after following the first step above to avoid difficulties.