The Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta (MAPOLY) has announced the release of the first and second batch admission list of candidates into Full-Time and Part-Time, National Diploma and Higher National Diploma Programmes of the Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check MAPOLY Admission List 2019/2020
Go to MAPOLY Admission status checking portal at http://mapolyng.com/apply20/index.php?p=login
Enter your username [UTME Reg No for POST UTME Applicants] and password in the provided spaces.
Click on “Login” button to access your admission details online.
Candidates, who must have been offered provisional admission on the respective lists are expected to :
- Resume immediately to start registration.
- Accept the offer of provisional admission by paying the Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee before 25th of November, 2019 (1st and 2nd Batches) via the Polytechnic’s portal on www.mapoly.edu.ng.
- Print out the Acceptance fee receipt and clrearance form from the portal
- Proceed to their various school officers, HODs and Admission Officer for signing of the clearance form
- Print out both JAMB and MAPOLY Admission letters
- Proceed to make school fees payment
Other candidates, whose names are not on these lists should be hopeful on the subsequent lists.
Please Note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for both 1st and 2nd batch admission lists is on the 25th of November, 2019. Students are to accept the offer of provisional admission before this date. Thanks
Candidates, parents and guardians are advised to visit the Polytechnic’s website on www.mapoly.edu.ng, follow our social media platforms on @MAPOLYinfo or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head, Public Relations & Protocol