The management of Imo State University, IMSU has released the 1st Batch Admission List for the academic session of 2019/2020.
All prospective students of Imo State University, IMSU are hereby notified of the official merit Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic year.
How to Check IMSU 1st Batch Admission List 2019/2020
Step 1: Visit IMSU Admission checking portal at here
Step 2: Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the space provided and
Step 3: Select your session (i.e. 2019-2020) and click on the ‘submit’ button
Step 4: Generate an invoice and proceed to the bank for payment
Step 5: After payment, you can proceed to check your admission status from the link in step 1.
Note: The IMSU admission checking PIN is currently sold at IMSU Microfinance Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, Zenith bank for N1,200.00 only. Supplementary Registration will commence soon.
Now go to JAMB CAPS to accept or reject your admission offer.
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.