The Secondary school management board (SEMB) Imo State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill available vacant positions. Portal for application is imosemb.com
The Imo State Secondary Education Management Board (SEMB) invites online applications for suitably qualified candidates who would teach in Secondary Schools.
All interested candidates who wish to apply for the Imo State SEMB recruitment of public school teachers are to meet the following requirements.
Please read the instructions below carefully before proceeding to the application forms:
Requirements for Application
Candidates should possess the a minimum qualification of First degree or its equivalent.
Candidates must have NYSC discharge certificate/Exemption.
In addition to the above, applicants must have:
- A clear copy of their passport photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate where applicable
- Certificate of Birth
- Letter of Identification from Traditional Ruler
- Letter of Identification from LGA of Origin
- Evidence of Change of Name if applicable
Note: Application is totally free.
Closing date : Application Closes (14) days from the date of this publication
Monday 18th November 2019. Late application will not be considered thereafter.
ANYIKUDE E.I.O. ESQ