The West African Examination Council, WAEC has on Friday announced the release of WAEC for Private Candidates also known as WAEC GCE November/December Results for the academic session of 2019/2020.
All candidates who took part in the last concluded WAEC August/September Exam can now check their results online using the Smart Identity Card the Exam board issued during the conduct of the examination.
How to Check WAEC August/September Results Online
- Visit https://www.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Check WAEC GCE August/September Results Via Text Message (Cost N30)
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS.