The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has created a dashboard where admission seekers can check if their O’level result has been uploaded JAMB CAPS Platform for the academic session of 2019/2020.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) has enabled the portal to allow 2019 candidates to check if their WAEC, NECO or NABTEB results has been successfully uploaded on jamb.
Below are the steps to follow to check if your o’level result has been uploaded on jamb portal.
If you check this image above, it says A/R. That is AWAITING RESULTS which simply implies that the person hasn’t uploaded his/her results. See the steps below to check yours.
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Log in with your email address and password
- Scroll down and click on admission status
- Enter the year you wrote your exam and your registration number. Then click on check admission status.
- After that. It automatically takes you to JAMB CAPS PAGE. Make sure you use Chrome browser, Check the right top corner of your screen, you’ll see three dots, click on it, scroll down, then you change to desktop site.
- After that, click on My O’level.
Then you’ll see if your result has been uploaded or not.