The management of Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO has commenced the online sale of supplementary admission forms for the academic session of 2019/2020. See more information about the available Departments and their Cut-off Marks below.
This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2019/2020 FUTO Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180, that the University will commence online registration for the 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise on Wednesday, August 28, 2019.
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit onlineSupplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight. (Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8)
Please, note again:
- that the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is Friday, September 13, 2019;
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
- that candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
For support, contact:
John U. Nnabuihe