The management of Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA has commenced the online sale of post UTME screening form for the academic session of 2019/2020. FULOKOJA Post UTME Cut-off mark is 180 and mode of screening is computer based test (CBT)
The Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 Academic Session will take place from Monday 2nd September, 2019 at the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja). The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip and also, be at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1stChoice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Registration is strictly online and commences from Wednesday, 24th July, 2019. The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2019/2020 Admission Portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’level examination sitting and O’level Result.
- Select the Post UTME subjects you want to be tested on.
Note: You must select five (5) subjects in order to proceed.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Post-UTME Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip.
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level & UTME entry requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja. Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT on THURSDAY, 29TH AUGUST, 2019
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2019/2020 Academic Session. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening. All eligible candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.