Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Kashere, FUK Remedial programme for the session of 2019/2020.
This is to inform the General Public that the sale of Admission Forms into the Remedial Studies of the Federal University of Kashere (FUK) for the 2019’2020 Session will commence on 20th November, 2019.
Candidate must obtain a minimum of three ‘0’ level Credits and Two Passes in Science or Arts in the following combinations:
- RM I -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- RM2 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography.
- RM3 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Physics
- RM4 -English, Mathematics, Chemistry. Geography, Physics.
- RM5 -English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Physics.
- RM6 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography. History.
- RM7 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography, Government.
Please Note: Candidates with deficiency MUST register for WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB to remedy their deficiencies before the end of the programme. In addition, successfully admitted candidates should also register and sit for UTME as a requirement for admission into degree programme of University.
The duration for the FUKASHERE REMEDIAL programme is Nine calendar months.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Nairn Only (N5,000) to the University e-collection (TSA ) Account No: 026049761016 with the Central Bank of Nigeria through RRR and bring the Remita receipt to the School of General and Remedial Studies in Federal University Kashere to collect the application form