The management of Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH has given notice to the students on Adjustment of Examinations Schedule & Directives on Fee Payment for the academic session of 2018/2019.
This is to inform all students, Staff and the General Public that at it’s emergency meeting of Wednesday June 26, 2019 the Senate of Cross River University of Technology exhaustively deliberated on issues bordering on the ongoing 1st semester for 2018/2019 Academic Session and directed as follows:
- That No Fee, No Examination Policy remains sacrosanct (unchanged). It is a worldwide norm in Academic Institutions that academic offers are given to only registered students which include fee payment on a semester basis.
- That the first semester 2018/2028 academic session examinations will continue as rescheduled for all BONAFIDE 2nd – 5th year Students on Thursday June 27th, 2019.
- All Students who have not paid their fees are advised to do so on or before the end of the examinations in their own interest. CRUTECH Portal for 1st Semester fee payment be kept open till the last day of the 1st Semester examinations; 2018/2019.
- Students should use this extension as sufficient opportunity to discharge their obligation to pay their Fees.
- The 200 level and 300 level examinations that were held on Monday, June 24, 2019 have been cancelled. The Monday examination together with others slated for Tuesday June 25, 2019 and Wednesday June 26, 2019 shall be as rescheduled for future dates.
Management sincerely hopes that these decisions shall guide all concerned as to their role in ensuring a hitch free First Semester and the commencement of the Second Semester of 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Management wishes all students the very best in their examinations.