This is to inform the general public and Postgraduate students of the University that Thursday, 18th July, 2019 has been approved as the date for the matriculation ceremony of Postgraduate Students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all fresh Postgraduate Students that the University Management has approved that the fourth Postgraduate Matriculation Ceremony, for 2018/2019 session be scheduled as follows:
Date: Thursday, 18th July, 2019
Venue: Rev. Chris Oyakhilomen Ultra-Modern Auditorium
All Postgraduate Students should please note the following in respect of the Matriculation Ceremony.
- Matriculation gowns should be collected from the School of Postgraduate Studies on the presentation of receipt of N4,000, from Friday, 12th July, 2019.
- The Matriculation gowns should be returned latest Monday, 22nd July, 2019.
- The Matriculation gowns would attract a penalty of N200 per day for everyday if retained after 22nd July, 2019.
- All Postgraduate students would be required to swear to a fresh Matriculation oath at the venue of the Matriculation Ceremony.
- All Postgraduate Students would be required to sign the Matriculation Register thereafter at the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Only duly Matriculated students with identity cards would henceforth be recognized as bonafide students to be allowed into lecture and examination halls.
- The process of Issurance of Identify Cards would commence after the Matriculation gown from the School of Postgraduate Studies from Friday, 12thJuly, 2019.
All Principal Officers, Deans and Academic Directors should be dressed in academic robes for the academic procession.
All relevant organs of the University (the Electrical Unit, Physical Planning, Ceremonial Committee, Security etc) are required to take necessary action towards the success of the ceremony.
Dr. E.I. Isiramen
Deputy Registrar/School Secretary
School of Postgraduate Studies
For: Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies
Above is for the information of the University community and the general public..
Edward U. Aihevba, FPISM, FNISM, FCAI MANUPA
Deputy Registrar, Information/Public Relations Officer